Snow Covered Pine is a blend of all things pine! Containing spruce, pine, fir, and birch, this scent is reminiscent of a Christmas tree.
(As shown in the first photo) If you choose to include toppings, your candle will come with cedar tree tips and sparkly white mica sprinkled on top.
Burn time: 50+ hours
NON-TOXIC & ECO-FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS:
All Ethically & Responsibly Sourced
Natural Soy Wax
Natural Wooden Wick (the wooden wick gives off a subtle soothing crackle when you light it)
Toxin-Free Essential Oil Infused Fragrances
Jars Made From 100% Recycled Glass (this is what gives our jars their unique blue/green tint)
Our scents are FREE from
• parabens and carcinogens
• reproductive toxins
• organ toxins
• acute toxins
• other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
Wick Size Matters! Ensure the wick is trimmed to 1/8 inch before each burn and that you remove any burnt wood from previous use. To prevent candle tunneling and maintain even burning, allow the candle's melt pool to reach the edges all the way around the jar before putting the candle out (burn until the top layer of the candle is melted completely across). Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
Please practice candle safety!
• Never leave a burning candle unattended
• Keep away from flammable objects
• Keep out of reach from children and pets
• Burn on a level, fire resistant surface away from drafts
• Do not move a burning candle, jar may become hot. After putting a candle out, wait for it to cool before touching
• Stop use when 1/4 inch of wax remains
• Do not burn a candle more than 4 hours at a time
• If the flame becomes too high, blow the candle out and ensure the wick is trimmed to 1/4 inch before relighting
ABOUT WOOSAH CO.:
Woosah means a state of calmness, relaxation, and clarity. Our goal is to bring that exact feeling to the individuals who experience our products.
It's important to us to keep our smell-good waxy happiness eco-friendly and non-toxic. We pay close attention to the ingredients and process of making our candles to ensure our creations are safe for you and your loved ones.
We handcraft and hand pour all of our candles in our loving home in Des Moines, IA.
Thank you so much for your support in our small business with big dreams!