NOTE: This scent is the same as our Pineapple Sage scent, but we've added homegrown pineapple sage flowers and changed the name to Late Bloomer because this is the time of year when pineapple sage plants produce flowers (autumn). This will be for a limited time, until we run out of our homegrown pineapple sage flowers for the year! :)
CANDLE, SCENT & TOPPINGS:
A tropical blend of pineapple, sage, and green leaves. This scent has a fresh cut pineapple top note while a heart of green leaves, anise, and palm adds depth. Earthy sage and sweet sugar in the base round out this versatile fruit fragrance.
Burn Time: 50+ hours
NON-TOXIC & ECO-FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS:
Natural Soy Wax
Natural Wooden Wick (the wooden wick gives off a subtle soothing crackle when you light it)
Clean Non-Toxic Fragrance
Jars are 100% Recycled Glass
Our scents are FREE from
• reproductive toxins
• organ toxins
• acute toxins
• other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
To prevent candle tunneling and maintain even burning, allow the candle's melt pool to reach the edges all the way around the jar before putting the candle out (burn until the top layer of the candle is melted completely across). Ensure the wick is trimmed to 1/4 inch before each burn and do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
Botanical and/or Crystal Topped Candles: Before lighting, remove any loose or large pieces or loose pieces that are close to the wick. Remove any heavy or large crystals.
Please practice candle safety!
• Never leave a burning candle unattended
• Keep away from flammable objects
• Keep out of reach from children and pets
• Burn on a level, fire resistant surface away from drafts
• Do not move a burning candle, jar may become hot. After putting a candle out, wait for it to cool before touching
• Stop use when 1/4 inch of wax remains
• Do not burn a candle more than 4 hours at a time
• If the flame becomes too high, blow the candle out and ensure the wick is trimmed to 1/4 inch before relighting
Woosah means a state of calmness, relaxation, and clarity. Our goal is to bring that exact feeling to the individuals who experience our products.
We handcraft and hand pour all of our candles in our little loving home. Some of our candles are even topped with dried herbs and flowers grown in our backyard garden.
It's important to us to keep our smell-good waxy happiness eco-friendly and non-toxic. We pay close attention to the ingredients and process of making our candles to ensure our creations are safe for you and your loved ones.
Thank you so much for your support in our little dream!